Study Buddy Need a study buddy who will also encourage me to study

• Thread starter Deleted member 62459
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62459

Hi i have been having no motivation to study nowadays so i want someone who studies a lot so that I'll be influenced to study too. I need one so badly since I have a term exam coming up.

D

Deleted member 58604

Hi i have been having no motivation to study nowadays so i want someone who studies a lot so that I'll be influenced to study too. I need one so badly since I have a term exam coming up.
Hi I'm too looking for same can we study together

prash

software engineer
still looking for one if you like i have been doing some study session regularly don't mind one more joining in

magdeline

Study Buddy
Can I join you, I am looking for a study partner?

katesz

Study Buddy
I can'be your study body for the moment, but I can provide you with some tips to motivate yourself to study:
  1. Set Goals: Set realistic goals for yourself and track your progress. This will help you stay motivated and focused.
  2. Create a Schedule: Create a study schedule and stick to it. This will help you stay organized and make studying a habit.
  3. Reward Yourself: Reward yourself after completing a study session or reaching a goal. This will give you something to look forward to and help you stay motivated.
  4. Take Breaks: Take breaks during your study sessions. This will help you stay focused and avoid burnout.
  5. Stay Positive: Stay positive and believe in yourself. Remember that your hard work will pay off in the end.
I hope these tips help you stay motivated and focused on your studies. Good luck on your upcoming term exam!