Study Buddy Medical study, discuss, Q/A buddy

Malech

I'm a 4th year med student (doing pharm, path, medicine and surgery). I need someone of similar level of study I can study with for hours and discuss what I studied with for few minutes, and possibly Q/A. Also, you're very much welcome if you're preping for Step 1 USMLE.

Eyomy

Study Buddy
Hi malech,I'm a fifth year medical student, also love to study for long hours and discuss with somebody what I have studied,
My tele is eyomy546 contact me

VIVIANMN

I'm a 4th year med student (doing pharm, path, medicine and surgery). I need someone of similar level of study I can study with for hours and discuss what I studied with for few minutes, and possibly Q/A. Also, you're very much welcome if you're preping for Step 1 USMLE.
Hello, we are not in the same country but really want to be your study buddy.

Malech

Ok. I'll love that. What is your country time zone in GMT? What is you department and level of study? When do you normally study?

VIVIANMN

Ok. I'll love that. What is your country time zone in GMT? What is you department and level of study? When do you normally study?
Kenya, have a degree in statistics.. and doing now clinical medicine .. one year remaining.