Study Buddy Medical Student Looking for a Study buddy

doctosy

Hi
I'm looking for a study partner to study with regularly. I am a 1st-year international medical student. Let us motivate each other in this incredible journey of medicine. As the adage says, "Two heads are better than one." We can study via zoom, WhatsApp, or video calls. My time zone is UT -7. However, I am willing to adapt to whatever works best for you to accomplish our goals. I can't wait to connect with you. Thanks for reading my posts.

abi.ninyaa8

Study Buddy
Hi! I’m a third year med student from the Philippines, and I’m currently studying for my final exams. I would love to have yo7 as a study partner.

focus

Study Buddy
Hey! I'm also a medical student :) it would be great to have a study partner
I'm from India and in my first year rn
lmk if you would wanna study together

Murtaza_Niyazi

First year mbbs student
Study Buddy
Hi
I'm looking for a study partner to study with regularly. I am a 1st-year international medical student. Let us motivate each other in this incredible journey of medicine. As the adage says, "Two heads are better than one." We can study via zoom, WhatsApp, or video calls. My time zone is UT -7. However, I am willing to adapt to whatever works best for you to accomplish our goals. I can't wait to connect with you. Thanks for reading my posts.
Hey there
I am an first year medical student (i am an FMG) and i am totally fine with zoom study dm me if u are still available
Insta id:-murtaza_niyazii

#its ii at the end not i