Study Buddy Looking for study buddy who mostly study at night (GMT+8) Just someone who can talk to me while on break and ofc study more (o^ ^o)

letter01

K
Study Buddy
Hi there! I might be a bit late, but if you're still looking for a study buddy you can contact/message me. I'm still a high school student and I usually study in the evening around 19-22:00 but I can adjust that. I hope that we can be study buddies and motivate each other to study!!

You can also contact me here:
Discord: kate^^#6702

Last edited by a moderator:

creolee

Hi there! I might be a bit late, but if you're still looking for a study buddy you can contact/message me. I'm still a high school student and I usually study in the evening around 19-22:00 but I can adjust that. I hope that we can be study buddies and motivate each other to study!!

You can also contact me here:
Discord: kate^^#6702
sure!!!

Ace.D.Lucas

Ace
Study Buddy
Aaaaah sorry for being this late, well it really depends on our time zones but yeah I can manage late night studies. I'm a frantic chatter box tbh, once I start we will generally have interesting conversations in breaks. Motivation yeah leave that to me. What I need from you is just be study buddies alright, so hopefully I'll see you soon, all the best.

my discord: SakshyaSinghss#4904

Paradoz

CS Student Language learner Prepare IELTS (GTM+8)
Study Buddy
The Same GMT Time
Here is my discord:Jayce#9201