Study Buddy looking for study buddy via zoom call

dunya

preferable if u were high school aged and a female.

lmk if you wanna join and we can do a zoom call, you don't have to show your face/unmute or be doing the same topic as me. I just wanna be motivated to do my revision lmao.

meagan

lmk if you wanna join and we can do a zoom call, you don't have to show your face/unmute or be doing the same topic as me. I just wanna be motivated to do my revision lm

lmk if you wanna join and we can do a zoom call, you don't have to show your face/unmute or be doing the same topic as me. I just wanna be motivated to do my revision lmao.
hey Dunya you didn't feel comfortable in any of those groups it's ok
l can join you after 30 minutes, by the way, I'm in high school sophomore
l understand if you don't feel comfortable

rab

Study Buddy

Hey I'm based in UK but I'm in secondary school (basically high school). I also just want the motivation lol.

dunya

Hey I'm based in UK but I'm in secondary school (basically high school). I also just want the motivation lol.
Yeah im in year 13, if ur free from like 4 onwards tomorrow, we can do a revision session. I'll send you the zoom link and u can join whenever. u don't have to show ur face, or unmute if u don't wanna :)