Study Buddy Looking for Study Buddy high school/college student!

vix_indigo

Hi guys,
I'm looking for someone to study for an hour or more, with breaks (all around the word). My time Zone is UTC+7. We can do separate things, I'm gonna learn science (high school subjects). We can meet by Zoom or Google meet. We can talk a bit if you getting bored when study. Feel free to write/chat me
May I join? My time zone is UTC - 5 btw. Also I'm in my first year of Computer Systems Technician - Information Technology Infrastructure and Services at my college, so I hope I can be of use.

Sonalika

Study Buddy
Hi guys,
I'm looking for someone to study for an hour or more, with breaks (all around the word). My time Zone is UTC+7. We can do separate things, I'm gonna learn science (high school subjects). We can meet by Zoom or Google meet. We can talk a bit if you getting bored when study. Feel free to write/chat me
If you want to join the group, just send me a message (DM)
Hey..we can study together. You still looking for one? I'm a high schooler in commerce stream.

shinbae

Hi guys,
If you want to join the group, just send me a message (DM)
hi, do you speak malay? do you mind to study together later?

kosi101

Hi guys,
I'm looking for someone to study for an hour or more, with breaks. My time Zone is UTC+7. We can do separate things, I'm gonna learn science (high school subjects). We can meet by Zoom or Google meet. We can talk a bit if you getting bored when study. If you want to study/join the group, Feel free to write/chat me,
(p.s you can text me to Telegram app @arshantyptr, or instagram dm @arshantyptr)
Hi there! I'm a high schooled, and I would love to be your study buddy. But I don't do facetime, I do voice calls