Study Buddy Looking for study buddy! (any subject <3)

tubchuu

Study Buddy
Hiya!! I'm new to this website and I'm looking for a study buddy (or buddies !!). I've been quite unmotivated lately and would want to work with someone in hopes that I can be motivated and productive again to continue with school! We can motivate and support each other while we study. Besides this, I can also help with whatever you're studying as much as I can. Let's be study buddies! <3

LydiaIsMe

Study Buddy
Hiya!! I'm new to this website and I'm looking for a study buddy (or buddies !!). I've been quite unmotivated lately and would want to work with someone in hopes that I can be motivated and productive again to continue with school! We can motivate and support each other while we study. Besides this, I can also help with whatever you're studying as much as I can. Let's be study buddies! <3
Hey tubchuu :) I’m interested to become a study buddy together!! Dm me

Knowledge-seeker

Study Buddy
Let's be study partner.