Study Buddy looking for study buddies?

fluttershyine

Study Buddy
hiii i'm a grade 12 student and i'm preparing for board exam and also neet ug 2023. my subjects are biology, physics, chemistry, maths (and languages but i always study them the day before exam lol so let's not consider them here). i've kind of been in a rut for the past few weeks and i tend to procrastinate a lot. i want someone who can hold me accountable and we can track each other's progress together. it would be great if we can keep each other updated about our progress and all, over text because i'm not really comfortable over video calls.
my preferred study timings are 7am to 1pm (with breaks in between obviously. and yes, i'm a morning person). i've tuitions most days in the evening (except tuesday and thursday; we can discuss that later if you are interested), so i don't really get time for self study in the evening.
also i'm really into anime, kpop, kdrama, books and all that stuff and i don't mind having little chats in between study sessions :) so hmu if you want to study together.
instagram and telegram: @ fluttershyine
tumblr and discord: @ sunsets_and_coffeestains

Last edited:

rkive

Study Buddy
Hey!
You wanna study on Google meet?
I'm a girl , studying medical 1st year. I also like kpop