Study Buddy Looking for someone (high school/undergrads, I'm not picky) who can be a study buddy and a friend :)

Jessa Guibao

B.S. Psychology (Freshman)
Study Buddy
HI!
I'm looking for a study buddy that can be my friend :) you don't need to have the same course or have the same interests as me. I'm quite easy-going but I'm serious about my studies and if you want we can just motivate each other by studying together without audio so that we/you can focus on your own studies :) you can just start a conversation with me if you want.

Last edited:

Jessa Guibao

B.S. Psychology (Freshman)
Study Buddy
Hii can I be your study buddy but my timezone is different...... it is UTC + 5
Hi! Sure we can do that I can adjust my time studying so that we can study together :) Can I ask what country you're from? So that I can start plotting a schedule where I can study with you:)

bloomrosie123

I'm ok with it except from 5 to 6 on Fridays as I'm busy that time and I would love to study with u

Last edited:

Bruh108

Study Buddy
HI!
I'm looking for a study buddy that can be my friend :) you don't need to have the same course or have the same interests as me. I'm quite easy-going but I'm serious about my studies and if you want we can just motivate each other by studying together without audio so that we/you can focus on your own studies :) you can just start a conversation with me if you want.
Woah You a psycology student? Wonderful bruh

Farhafar

having exams in less than 2 months
Group Manager
Study Buddy
HI!
Im interested.

Last edited by a moderator: