Study Buddy Looking for Medical students studying for USMLE (or any medical exam at this point!)

Caramel

Just your typical med student~
Study Buddy
I'm a fourth-year Medical student (with severe procrastination issues) and i'm planning to take my STEP 1 in a couple of months. So I'm looking for a study buddy (any gender, age, race, year of studies) who'd be interested in studying and motivating each other. This can happen on zoom and I wouldn't mind gaining a friend from this (in fact I encourage it!) At this point, I am okay with anyone studying medicine for any exam PLAB, NEET PG etc etc

As long as you're interested, have a look at my profile as well, and feel free to reach out and message me!!:)

Sidg1201

I'm a fourth-year Medical student (with severe procrastination issues) and i'm planning to take my STEP 1 in a couple of months. So I'm looking for a study buddy (any gender, age, race, year of studies) who'd be interested in studying and motivating each other. This can happen on zoom and I wouldn't mind gaining a friend from this (in fact I encourage it!) At this point, I am okay with anyone studying medicine for any exam PLAB, NEET PG etc etc

As long as you're interested, have a look at my profile as well, and feel free to reach out and message me!!:)
I am interested

Sidra Anwar

Im interested,
Im a fourth year med student as well, this is my first year in clinical rotations, and on 18th of march i have the whole surgery module exam