Study Buddy Looking for an ambitious partner to study together, with strict adherence to agreed time (undergrad)

Kent

Mr
Study Buddy
(PS: have found my partner)

Undergraduate here, UK time zone.

Looking for someone to do this with me:

(a) UTC +0 from 1400 to 2200, with a one-hour break for dinner, at least five days per week (excluded lab days);

(b) Mosty sit in silence studying own material;

(c) Skype/ Teams/ Zoom: audio off unless chatting; video can on but not compulsory, as a check that both of us are not fooling around.

I hope this collaboration can keep both of us motivated and concentrated throughout our daily seven-hour studying. Please DM me if you are ambitious. I will review this post after finding a suitable partner.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 48434

Undergraduate here, UK time zone.

Looking for someone to do this with me:

(a) UTC +0 from 1400 to 2200, with a one-hour break for dinner, at least five days per week (excluded lab days);

(b) Mosty sit in silence studying own material;

(c) Skype/ Teams/ Zoom: audio off unless chatting; video can on but not compulsory, as a check that both of us are not fooling around.

I hope this collaboration can keep both of us motivated and concentrated throughout our daily seven-hour studying. Please DM me if you are ambitious. I will review this post after finding a suitable partner.
Imperfectly perfect. Just our time zone are different. Anyone in Indian std.time wants the same? Find me

Bruh108

Study Buddy
Imperfectly perfect. Just our time zone are different. Anyone in Indian std.time wants the same? Find me
What a coincidence bruh-
I'm Indian too! I'm taking a Web Dev course on Coursera and planning to speciialise further. Shall We get started? I'll give my best to be a useful ally in some way or other. Wishing you wonderful day ahead :)