Study Buddy Looking for an accountability buddy

Winnie55

Hi, I am a third year med student. After some exams tomorrow, I really want to make myself a steady and regular schedule, and hopefully go with it.

I don't really like studying with someone. So I just want an accountability partner as a study buddy.

We can make daily updates, set milestones, encourage each other. Like, in the morning: "Hey, today I want to do this and that accourding to my weekly goals." Throughout the day: "I finished this, I need to do that..." etc. When we want to procrastinate, we can motivate each other and get things done.

Our goal sharing doesn't need to be only about lesson workload. We can share our workout goals, language learning goals etc. as well. I mean, we can be personal growth partners. If you share your goals with me, I would love to encourage you and push you to do your best. And I would be glad, if you could do the same for me too.

I haven't done something like that before, but I am willing to try it. If you are interested in doing that, please do not hesitate to message me. And English is my second language. I am pretty confident with it but just a warning ahead in case I use old or weird vocab:)

# I want to communicate via text only. #

Last edited:

Anastesia

Hi, I am a third year med student. After some exams tomorrow, I really want to make myself a steady and regular schedule, and hopefully go with it.

I don't really like studying with someone. So I just want an accountability partner as a study buddy.

We can make daily updates, set milestones, encourage each other. Like, in the morning: "Hey, today I want to do this and that accourding to my weekly goals." Throughout the day: "I finished this, I need to do that..." etc. When we want to procrastinate, we can motivate each other and get things done.

Our goal sharing doesn't need to be only about lesson workload. We can share our workout goals, language learning goals etc. as well. I mean, we can be personal growth partners. If you share your goals with me, I would love to encourage you and push you to do your best. And I would be glad, if you could do the same for me too.

I haven't done something like that before, but I am willing to try it. If you are interested in doing that, please do not hesitate to message me. And English is my second language. I am pretty confident with it but just a warning ahead in case I use old or weird vocab:)

Preferences but not musts:
1. Med Student
2. Timezone around UTC+3
3. Female
4. Muslim
hi I'm looking for something similar too , how about we help each other out ?I'm 19 F

Notth

I think we have similarities. I use Telegram and WhatsApp.

Telegram: @OmurcanGultekin
If you contact me via mail or Telegram, i can also share my number for WhatsApp

Last edited by a moderator: