Study Buddy Looking for a study partner

Lisamil

Hello,
I'm a 7th-year medicine student from Morocco, currently in my last year of studies. I'm actively seeking a dedicated study partner with whom I can collaborate, set academic goals, and provide mutual support to help us both excel in our studies.
I believe that studying together can be incredibly beneficial, as we can share our knowledge, keep each other motivated, and conquer challenges as a team. If this proposition aligns with your goals and aspirations, please do let me know. I'm eager to discuss our potential collaboration further.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,

Hello,
I'm a 7th-year medicine student from Morocco, currently in my last year of studies. I'm actively seeking a dedicated study partner with whom I can collaborate, set academic goals, and provide mutual support to help us both excel in our studies.
I believe that studying together can be incredibly beneficial, as we can share our knowledge, keep each other motivated, and conquer challenges as a team. If this proposition aligns with your goals and aspirations, please do let me know. I'm eager to discuss our potential collaboration further.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,
I am not a medicine student, but studying for medical entrance exam.if you just want a study partner , telegram me @Mmmokaybye