Study Buddy Looking for a study buddy

-Anu-

Study Buddy
I'm an undergraduate, currently in my 3rd year and I'm looking for a motivated study partner.

My time zone is GMT+05:30 . I typically study during weekdays from 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM and from 3:00 AM to 6:00 AM. On weekends, I dedicate the entire day to studying.

If you're interested in studying together, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Will I am

I'm an undergraduate, currently in my 3rd year and I'm looking for a motivated study partner.

My time zone is GMT+05:30 . I typically study during weekdays from 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM and from 3:00 AM to 6:00 AM. On weekends, I dedicate the entire day to studying.

Hey, I study from home and I am prone to getting distracted (YouTube, family members, running errands - you get the gist). I usually use Focusmate but a dedicated accountability partner would be much better. I'm looking for someone with whom I can have around a couple of sessions where we plan the day and study together - motivating each other. Lemme know if this is right up your alley

studyingforkrishna

I'm open to study entire day on weekends n 7-8 hrs on weekdays, if u r also female, u can connect me.

Last edited by a moderator:

studyingforkrishna

I'm seeking a female consistent study partner, I'm female neet ug 2025 aspirant, it doesn't matter if u r studying for some other field but consistency matters, I wanna study 8am-2pm on weekdays and entire day on weekend... I'm fluent w english and hindi , if female, so u can connect me.

Last edited by a moderator: