Study Buddy Looking for a study buddy, who would like study at least 8hrs a day. we will motivate each other, and track each other's progress. (check the thread)

Rishi1

Study Buddy
you can message me, even if you are preparing for other exams/subjects you are preparing for, I'm just looking for someone to study with.

Im a civil engineering graduate, i quit my job and I'm preparing for government jobs like UPSC, CGL, and other central/state govt jobs.

Note:
1) No video call/audio calls, just text messages on Telegram or hangouts.
2) We will make a timetable.
3) We will use an app called "Studymate" where you can log in and logout, it will record how much time we have studied. and it will motivate us in studying for more time.
4) we will check on each other, and push each other in studying.
5) By the end of the day, we will share what we have studied on that day and how many topics are pending.

Riva

If u want I can be ur study buddy I'm studying for ca foundation and I have to currently study 6 hrs a day if ur fine with that.? And just a suggestion that we can be on a zoom call so that we don't use our phone because I have a phone addiction and it will be helpful.

Doctor11

Group Manager
If u want I can be ur study buddy I'm studying for ca foundation and I have to currently study 6 hrs a day if ur fine with that.? And just a suggestion that we can be on a zoom call so that we don't use our phone because I have a phone addiction and it will be helpful.
Hi can i join plz

D

Deleted member 32133

you can message me, even if you are preparing for other exams/subjects you are preparing for, I'm just looking for someone to study with.

Im a civil engineering graduate, i quit my job and I'm preparing for government jobs like UPSC, CGL, and other central/state govt jobs.

Note:
3) We will use an app called "Studymate" where you can log in and logout, it will record how much time we have studied. and it will motivate us in studying for more time.
5) By the end of the day, we will share what we have studied on that day and how many topics are pending.
Hi i wanna join. I'm preparing for GATE

Krishna19

Note:
Hey, Rish. I too am looking for somebody to be more consistent and accountable. Would like to know about your strategy and stage of preparation. I'll share mine too. If you're in reply

Harshita26

Note:
I am interested

Pratik

Note:
Hey, are you still looking for a study buddy?

naveen_nk

CA Final study buddy
Study Buddy
I am a CA Final student. If you are still interested in getting a study buddy, I would be pleased to know

Gus_Berisha

Hi guys!!!

Are you still looking for study buddies?

We're a friendly group of 10+ people (used to be 50+) from all over the world – India, US, UK, Sri Lanka, and more! Join our daily Zoom study group and let's study or work together every day! We study different fields, such as computer science, finance, marketing, medicine, and many others. Some are also preparing for major exams such as MCAT, NEET, or JEE. Some are also still in highschool! All are welcome!

I'm Gus, a sociology grad student from Chicago. This awesome group supported me during my remote internship and grad school application. I'll finish the program next May. You won't feel alone with us! Also, I attached pictures of our group!

Zoom link: Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting

See you there!

Gus

Attachments

• IMG_0858.jpg
    IMG_0858.jpg
    406.4 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0859.jpg
    IMG_0859.jpg
    737.6 KB · Views: 49