Study Buddy Looking for a study buddy (girl)

eceyılmaz

Group Manager
Study Buddy
hello my english is not good but i am trying to learn.this is not my priority,my priority is to be accepted into the university.I study 10 hours a day.my exam is in june.I study mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, geography, history, philosophy, geometry and Turkish. I may have grammatical mistakes sorry. I'd like to have a zoom study buddy.

togahimiko

Hiii! I really don't know how this website works, but I am desperate to find a study buddy to avoid procrastination T^T Can you be my study buddy?

Nutu

hello my english is not good but i am trying to learn.this is not my priority,my priority is to be accepted into the university.I study 10 hours a day.my exam is in june.I study mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, geography, history, philosophy, geometry and Turkish. I may have grammatical mistakes sorry. I'd like to have a zoom study buddy.
hi can i join you ?

Kikko777

Study Buddy
Hello, I'm also studying maths, chem , psychology, and bio. Can I join? kinda struggling with chemistry and psychology tho, would be glad to receive any assistance when possible haha.

Unzilasaifi

Group Manager
Hey would you like study together???
I have a group of girls who study in Google meet and also have chat group on telegram if you want to join let me know..