Study Buddy Looking for a serious PhD thesis writing partner in artificial intelligence (computer science) in UK

sama.darya

I need to write my thesis very fast. I will start my first job one month from now. So I have one month to write as much as possible. I will have to then write my thesis in the evenings and at the weekends. I want to partner up with someone who is also writing their PhD thesis and preferably in the same field as me. So that we can really relate to the significance and challenges of our work. My focus is on artificial intelligence, reinforcement learning, deep learning, control engineering and some neuroscience. DM me if you are also serious about writing your thesis and want to hold each other accountable.

Supa

I need to write my thesis very fast. I will start my first job one month from now. So I have one month to write as much as possible. I will have to then write my thesis in the evenings and at the weekends. I want to partner up with someone who is also writing their PhD thesis and preferably in the same field as me. So that we can really relate to the significance and challenges of our work. My focus is on artificial intelligence, reinforcement learning, deep learning, control engineering and some neuroscience. DM me if you are also serious about writing your thesis and want to hold each other accountable.
Hi, I am writing my master thesis in deep learning and reinforcement learning and also in similar critical scenario. If we can work together seriously, we can come out of this soon.