Study Buddy Looking For a serious aspirant for UPSC preparation

Anu121

Looking for a serious UPSC aspirant to share study plans with and focus on increasing productivity and build a broader mindset.
If you are sure about you can match the level of productivity or willing to do so can drop me a message.

ani06

hey, I'm also preparing for upsc cse 2024 if you don't mind can we study together I'm kind of researching and completing all the stuff related to study materials and all so yeah if I get one partner or 2 I'd be happy to accompany them you know.

ani06

Looking for a serious UPSC aspirant to share study plans with and focus on increasing productivity and build a broader mindset.
If you are sure about you can match the level of productivity or willing to do so can drop me a message.
if you'd like please add me on telegram. this is my id -: Ani_rudh06

Har-i

UPSC aspirant.
Study Buddy
Enrique's Room.
24/7

Meeting ID: 972 740 9562
Passcode: DLSU

rajatwork2

Hi i am also preparing for upsc..my telegram id @Rajat1909

upsc aspirant

Hey... I'm interested

Sheetal Yadav

Hey, I am willing to study together.

pooja jain

Hey I am interested and iam a serious aspirant as well

alishakihnh

If you're looking for a serious aspirant for UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) preparation.You can join online forums, social media groups, or dedicated platforms that focus on UPSC preparation. These communities often have discussions, study groups, and connections with other serious aspirants who can provide support and motivation. Candy Crush