Study Buddy Looking for a long term study buddy

fheredia

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to connect with a fellow motivated person to be virtual accountability partners!

What I'm looking for:

• Someone who's available to meet most weekdays (ideally every day) from 7:00 pm to 10:30 pm EST (-3 GMT)
  • We wouldn't work on the same project, but having a dedicated study/work session together would help with consistency.
  • You don't need to be present for the entire time, but some overlap would be great.

If you're interested in being virtual accountability partners, please reply to this message! Let me know a bit about yourself and your availability.

Will I am

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to connect with a fellow motivated person to be virtual accountability partners!

What I'm looking for:

• Someone who's available to meet most weekdays (ideally every day) from 7:00 pm to 10:30 pm EST (-3 GMT)
  • We wouldn't work on the same project, but having a dedicated study/work session together would help with consistency.
  • You don't need to be present for the entire time, but some overlap would be great.

If you're interested in being virtual accountability partners, please reply to this message! Let me know a bit about yourself and your availability.
Hey, I study from home and I am prone to getting distracted (YouTube, family members, running errands - you get the gist). I usually use Focusmate but a dedicated accountability partner would be much better. I'm looking for someone with whom I can have around a couple of sessions where we plan the day and study together - motivating each other. Lemme know if this is right up your alley

fheredia

Hey, I study from home and I am prone to getting distracted (YouTube, family members, running errands - you get the gist). I usually use Focusmate but a dedicated accountability partner would be much better. I'm looking for someone with whom I can have around a couple of sessions where we plan the day and study together - motivating each other. Lemme know if this is right up your alley
Hi! Does this time slot work for you 7:00 pm to 10:30 pm EST (-3 GMT)?