Study Buddy Looking for a Japanese Study Buddy

ai_nme

Hi, guys!

I'm looking for a study buddy who's interested in Japanese. I'm actually at a beginner level so it would be great to have someone who has a more advanced knowledge than mine. But, it'd also be nice to study with someone who's also just starting to learn Japanese. Let's study together. I have an on-and-off-self-study phase and I thought doing it with someone else would be a great help

Thanks a lot.

Reactions: yue

Yanah

Hi, guys!

I'm looking for a study buddy who's interested in Japanese. I'm actually at a beginner level so it would be great to have someone who has a more advanced knowledge than mine. But, it'd also be nice to study with someone who's also just starting to learn Japanese. Let's study together. I have an on-and-off-self-study phase and I thought doing it with someone else would be a great help

Thanks a lot.
Hi! Nice to meet you. Just like you, I'm a beginner and also looking for a study buddy or a language learning partner. Maybe we can help each other and learn more/gain more knowledge.

daisy cheese

Hi! Nice to meet you. Just like you, I'm a beginner and also looking for a study buddy or a language learning partner. Maybe we can help each other and learn more/gain more knowledge.

Hi, guys!

Thanks a lot.
hiiiii