Study Buddy longterm studybuddy

Ramyks

Study Buddy
Hey my name is Ramy. I am studying for my entrance exam which is near. My goal is to become a doctor. I have studied languages and business economics, so I have a strong knowledge of that too. I am really the right person for motivation, advice, help .... Since I follow full-time distance learning I am available any time. i am looking for a motivated student no matter what your direction is. A long-term online study buddy would be great, because the longer we know each other, the better we can help and motivate each other to achieve our goals! If you are interested, feel free to send me a message!

HibaaZaynabb

NEET 2023 aspirant, want to do MBBS and USMLE
Study Buddy
Hey my name is Ramy. I am studying for my entrance exam which is near. My goal is to become a doctor. I have studied languages and business economics, so I have a strong knowledge of that too. I am really the right person for motivation, advice, help .... Since I follow full-time distance learning I am available any time. i am looking for a motivated student no matter what your direction is. A long-term online study buddy would be great, because the longer we know each other, the better we can help and motivate each other to achieve our goals! If you are interested, feel free to send me a message!
hey i'm looking for the same things, whats your timezone?