Study Buddy Join me to study psychology

Starlight

Looking for a buddy to study psychology with
Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi, my name is Stella and I'm from Italy. I'm new here and since sometimes I find it very boring studying alone, especially in this pandemic situation, I thought of opining a group for future psychologist.
For now I'm at the first year, still I'm okay to admit in the group also people who are classes above me.
Feel free to join!

MercurvYY

I am a student who is dying = I'm stuDYING
Study Buddy
Hi there! I'm Tron and I am a psychology student from the Philippines. I am also in my first year and i would love to have a study buddy for this course that we are taking. Hopefully your offer still stand and that we can be study buddies, and hopefully friends as well.

Jane Oldham

Accountability buddy desperately needed!
Study Buddy
Hi there, Starlight

Although I'm not studying psychology, I'm up for a dedicated schedule for accountability - up to 6 days per week. (probably not with the same people!!!) Also I'm actually much older and writing & researching for a business startup, but it's essentially the same thing! The only issue I can see is that I'm in Sydney UTC+10, but that could be a good thing since your 'late night' is my mid-morning.

Cheers, jane

nata

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi there! I'm Tron and I am a psychology student from the Philippines. I am also in my first year and i would love to have a study buddy for this course that we are taking. Hopefully your offer still stand and that we can be study buddies, and hopefully friends as well.
Hey, join my Psychology group!

nata

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi there, Starlight

Although I'm not studying psychology, I'm up for a dedicated schedule for accountability - up to 6 days per week. (probably not with the same people!!!) Also I'm actually much older and writing & researching for a business startup, but it's essentially the same thing! The only issue I can see is that I'm in Sydney UTC+10, but that could be a good thing since your 'late night' is my mid-morning.

Cheers, jane
Hey, join my Psychology group!

Yhudi Geoffrey

Yhudi
Study Buddy
Hi
I'm yhudi from Nigeria,due for admission into college to study psychology.i would love a study busy so as to know what m getting into

devangdrg

Scientist ❤️
Study Buddy
Hi, my name is Stella and I'm from Italy. I'm new here and since sometimes I find it very boring studying alone, especially in this pandemic situation, I thought of opining a group for future psychologist.
For now I'm at the first year, still I'm okay to admit in the group also people who are classes above me.
Feel free to join!
I think I'm perfect match