Founder at MoocLab
[parsehtml]<a target='new' href="https://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=McZFw0USHH8&offerid=606334.495&subid=0&type=4" rel="nofollow"><IMG border="0" alt="Introduction to TensorFlow for AI, ML, and DL." src="https://ad.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/show?id=McZFw0USHH8&bids=606334.495&subid=0&type=4&gridnum=16"></a>[/parsehtml]
This week we would like to highlight one of the current super popular courses on Coursera - Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning.
The Machine Learning course and Deep Learning Specialization from Andrew Ng teach the most important and foundational principles of Machine Learning and Deep Learning. This new deeplearning.ai TensorFlow Specialization* teaches how to use TensorFlow to implement those principles so that students can start building and applying scalable models to real-world problems.
*The full deeplearning.ai TensorFlow Specialization will be available later this year, but students can get started with this course.
Key Information About This Course:
• Level: Beginner
• 100% online: Start instantly and learn at schedule
• Flexible schedule and deadlines: Set and maintain flexible deadlines
• Duration: Approx. 6 hours to complete, suggested 4 weeks of study, 4-5 hours/week.
• Subtitles: English only
What will you learn?
• Learn best practices for using TensorFlow, a popular open-source machine learning framework
• Build a basic neural network in TensorFlow
• Train a neural network for a computer vision application
• Understand how to use convolutions to improve your neural network
Skills Gained in this Course:
• Computer Vision
• Machine Learning
Find out more or to enrol, go to the course page here
Discover more courses in Machine Learning here