Study Buddy in need of a study buddy who uses discord

hi there! I'm currently studying for a foundation degree (taking both accounting and digital design units) so I can continue on to a diploma degree after I'm done and I'm currently looking for a chill study buddy who's down to video call and study together (of course I'm also down to make friends! that would be amazing).

honestly, I just think having someone else while studying will be more fun and motivating while also keeping me in check so I don't do other things than study what I need to study. if you're interested, please message me!

note: I only use discord and not any other social media.

hamoodi_hensi

hi there! I'm currently studying for a foundation degree (taking both accounting and digital design units) so I can continue on to a diploma degree after I'm done and I'm currently looking for a chill study buddy who's down to video call and study together (of course I'm also down to make friends! that would be amazing).

honestly, I just think having someone else while studying will be more fun and motivating while also keeping me in check so I don't do other things than study what I need to study. if you're interested, please message me!

hello✨nice to meet u
i agree with your terms and i can't wait to study with u, currently i need to study for a language certificate and next month i'll also have uni (computer programming)
please if u would like to study with me let me know

SofiaAnjel

Hi I can join with you