Study Buddy In desperate need for a study partner

Kikko777

Study Buddy
Hello Hello, I'm currently in my last year of high school and I'm struggling in Chemistry and Psychology
We can also study for Biology, Maths, or English Lang Lit, but my priotities are chem and psycho

If you are an IB study, yay same. If nah, but study the same stuff, that's okay too.
I would love to study together as often as we can, maybe at the least once a week for an hour or two.

I would like it, if we study in gmeet/ zoom
Anyone who's interested, please feel free to reply

uncannysaturn

Hello Hello, I'm currently in my last year of high school and I'm struggling in Chemistry and Psychology
We can also study for Biology, Maths, or English Lang Lit, but my priotities are chem and psycho

If you are an IB study, yay same. If nah, but study the same stuff, that's okay too.
I would love to study together as often as we can, maybe at the least once a week for an hour or two.

I would like it, if we study in gmeet/ zoom
Anyone who's interested, please feel free to reply
Hey there! I am currently in my last year of high school too. We could help each other in the field of chemistry!

Marina15

Group Manager
Hey there! I am currently in my last year of high school too. We could help each other in the field of chemistry!
Hey. I am in my first year of University studying chemistry. I would be happy to join someone studying chemistry. Let me know if you guys want to form a study group. I created a study group for Chemistry, please feel free to join.

Last edited: