How do I verify my credentials?

Status
Not open for replies.

MoocLab

Official Account
Group Manager
If you have listed any qualifications on your Tutor Resource Page, you'll need to have them verified by MoocLab before your resource page can be approved.

To do this, you'll need to upload a copy of your relevant degrees, certificates, work documents, or other proof of training, experience, or special expertise. Please be sure that your name and other identifying information is clearly visible.

To have your credentials verified, use MoocLab's private messaging system to send a Private Message to MoocLab with your uploaded documents. You'll find a link to this page in your Resource Tools sidebar block on your resource page:

upload_2018-9-11_9-46-24.png

[parsehtml]<a class="button" style="color: white; font-weight: bold;" href="https://www.mooclab.club/conversations/add?to=MoocLab&title=Please+verify+my+credentials" <span>Verify My Credentials</span></a>[/parsehtml]
How do I verify my credentials?

1. Click the "Verify My Credentials" button below
  2. Type "Please find attached the following documents for verification:" in the box provided and list the documents to be uploaded. (You may add any other information you'd like to share with MoocLab)
  3. Click on the "Upload a File" button
  4. Select the file(s) you wish to upload. (Press & hold the Ctrl key on your keyboard if you wish to select more than one file)
  5. Once your files are uploaded, click on "Start a Conversation"
Example:
upload_2018-9-10_18-9-45.png

[parsehtml]<a class="button" style="height: 100%; padding:14px 14px 14px 14px !important; color: white; font-size: 14px; font-weight: bold; margin-bottom: 10px;" href="https://www.mooclab.club/conversations/add?to=MoocLab&title=Please+verify+my+credentials" <span>Verify My Credentials</span></a>[/parsehtml]​

See What types of certification or credentials are required for a Qualified Teaching Profile?

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-11_9-45-39.png
    upload_2018-9-11_9-45-39.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 342
Status
Not open for replies.