Study Buddy Hey Everyone!!Any JEE Aspirants over there!!(neet is fine too!!)If you're not that's okay too^^

͢͢͢Ashley

Candid
Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi everyone!! It's been such a long time since I was last online on mooclab, but still I'm very happy to be finally back here^^. Feel free to DM me if you're a JEE aspirant!!(neet is fine too!!) and if you're not that's okay too!! I'm willing to have/share new experiences with everyone^^

Merin23

Hi everyone!! It's been such a long time since I was last online on mooclab, but still I'm very happy to be finally back here^^. Feel free to DM me if you're a JEE aspirant!!(neet is fine too!!) and if you're not that's okay too!! I'm willing to have/share

Hi everyone!! It's been such a long time since I was last online on mooclab, but still I'm very happy to be finally back here^^. Feel free to DM me if you're a JEE aspirant!!(neet is fine too!!) and if you're not that's okay too!! I'm willing to have/share new experiences with everyone^^
Hey can we study tgther

Ashmith

hey, I'm interested.

Bharath..

I am Bharath from India
Hello I am Bharath NEET aspirant for 2025

iitsaksham

Hey I am Saksham, 11 class student preparing for JEE 25.
I am pretty serious when it comes to studies and we can be good friends too. When I say good friend, it means we can help and motivate each other for studies.
I can speak Hindi and English.
I would like to be your study buddy.