Study Buddy Global Study Group for accountability

Harnoor9

Group Manager
Hi guys! I am Noor, a Psychiatry Resident.
During the pandemic I studied with a wonderful group of people on skype, and got into residency because of them.
Now most of the previous group members have passed out, so I am looking to create the same sort of accountability through my residency years.
Creating a global 24 7 group of people 20 and above( university students and working professionals), who would be committed towards studying and working towards their goals.
Want to create a supportive community of people, who would inspire each other, because we all work better together.
We already have a few members, but we want to slowly expand the group, so please dm me( please dont reply to this thread coz my notifications are muted, also I feel it would be more discreet and safe if you would just message me)
A few pointers: we are looking towards long term consistent members, with fairly fixed periods of studying/working time, daily or weekly. Basically people who turn up when they say they would turn up.
Safety is priority. We are looking for members willing to be accountable for their behaviour online, and adhere to the rules of safety, so that all of us can be productive without worrying about safety.
Unsafe behavior or disrespecting boundaries in the group and making people feel unsafe, shall not be tolerated.
The mode of study as of now is video on with mute.
We are creating two rooms, one study room with chat muted, and one break chat to talk during breaks.
We are trying to encourage video on mode as much as possible, even if the video is focussed on study material. But video can be allowed off according to circumstances.
Lastly, we are encouraging diversity, and that includes race, orientation, religion and caste. Anyone not tolerant of this, or disrespectful of people coming from a different space than their own shall not be included.
It might feel like a whole lotta rules, but I feel thats how safe, non judgemental productive spaces are created.
Looking forward to receiving your messages and building this community further.
Love,
Noor.