Study Buddy Female study group

Iria

Study Buddy
If you would like to know more about this group or you're interested to know more, please pm me. This study group is only females and we join a study room on Skype where we share cams and study together. A few of the girls and I schedule study room meetings as well as waking up at the same time if our timezones are similar. :)
Hey! Im interested

Siddhi Shetty

Study Buddy
If you would like to know more about this group or you're interested to know more, please pm me. This study group is only females and we join a study room on Skype where we share cams and study together. A few of the girls and I schedule study room meetings as well as waking up at the same time if our timezones are similar. :)
i am interested.. r u studying right now?

Lucythamae

Study Buddy
Hi I'm new to this club. Can you please add me to your group

valeria

Hey, I´m interested :)

D

Deleted member 20389

Hi I'd like to join the group

Mea_

I’m feeling completely hopeless and I really need motivation, can I join? I’m studying physics and petrology

Eyomy

Study Buddy
iam yomna a fifth year medical student ,iam currently studying for my internal medicine exam .i would like to be included in the group if u dont mind