EdX Learner Records

Carolyn

Founder at MoocLab
Staff member
Group Manager
After you have earned a certificate for a course which is part of an edX program, you can view your certificates on the My Learner Records page. The My Learner Records page displays your course completion status for any courses that are part of a program. EdX Programs include MicroMasters, XSeries, Professional Certificates, and MicroBachelors.

How to add your edX program record link to MoocLab's MOOC Academic Transcript Builder​

1. Log in on the edX platform and select Dashboard from the dropdown menu icon next to your username, then select Profile. If you are already on your Dashboard page, select the Profile tab.
  2. On the Profile tab, select View My Records.
  3. On the My Learner Records page, find the program record that you want to share and select Share. This generates a link to your program record page.
  4. In the Share Link to Record dialog box, select Copy Link. This copies the URL of your program record to your clipboard.
  5. In MoocLab's MOOC Academic Transcript Builder Form, paste the URL in the Records of Learning (URL) box.