Computer Science Courses Helped Bhakti Land a Job

Coursera Blog

Blog-1.png

It’s been over a year now since I started using Coursera and I can say with certainty that my computer science skills have vastly improved. I’m pursuing a Bachelor in Information Technology from Mumbai University. When I started using Coursera, I was interested in job opportunities as a software developer and was hoping to get interviews at the top multinational corporations that visit our campus.

Companies usually start visiting our college campus every June to offer full-time positions, so that pushed me to start preparing for interviews. I decided to use Coursera as one of my tools. I took Algorithmic Toolbox Specialization, Data Structures, Algorithms on Graphs, and Programming for Everybody.

These courses were instrumental in arming me with the knowledge I needed to truly understand core concepts. They were descriptive and the assignments were challenging. The content was high-quality and the course structure ensured good flow and understanding by building on previous concepts. All the knowledge from world-class instructors being made available to millions of people across the globe is truly amazing.

The computer science courses I took on Coursera helped me land my dream job as a software developer at a FinTech company. It was a really proud moment for me. I’m going to start working there full-time after I graduate.

I would like to thank everyone who teaches on Coursera for the incredible service they’re providing that I’m sure is helping thousands of other students like me.

The post Computer Science Courses Helped Bhakti Land a Job appeared first on Coursera Blog.

Continue reading...