Study Buddy Chill Study Buddy / Friend Wanted. (Can be any subject, I study accounting & finance + a little japanese)

syifarz

Study Buddy
Hi! You can call me Syifa/Kia, whichever is easier for you to pronounce. I'm a she/her. I'm a master's student currently studying accounting and finance.
I'm also studying Japanese (still in N5 level/beginner) and I draw or do art sometimes too!

I'm trying to find some study buddies to help me focus and stay motivated.
You can study any subject and we can chat or text too if you want! I love listening to people talk about things they're passionate about so hit me up anytime :)

Last edited:

jennouan

Hi! You can call me Syifa/Kia, whichever is easier for you to pronounce. I'm a she/her. I'm a master's student currently studying accounting and finance.
I'm also studying Japanese (still in N5 level/beginner) and I draw or do art sometimes too!

You can study any subject and we can chat or text too if you want! I love listening to people talk about things they're passionate about so hit me up anytime :)
Hey im interested <33

Renuka

Renu
Study Buddy

Hi i am Renuka.i would love to study together. I also wanna feel motivated to study and i would love it like a 1 hr session and a smal break to chat and get to know eachother.

nzarifah

Study Buddy
Study Buddy

I'm an accounting student too. Not good in japanese but still watch some anime. Maybe we can be study buddy?

mayhar

hey! im mayhar , im a science student, just here to look for someone to study with for motivation regardless of the subject they are studying . i'd love to join this study group :)

Renuka

Renu
Study Buddy
hey! im mayhar , im a science student, just here to look for someone to study with for motivation regardless of the subject they are studying . i'd love to join this study group :)
Me too i would love to study and study group would be just right for that. M renuka btw