1. We're here to help you stay connected and progress together. Read about MoocLab's response to COVID-19 ►

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Can you answer this question?

Click on Reply to post your answer

Can't connect

Posted in 'Q&A' started by Makenna, May 10, 2020.

1. Makenna

Makenna New Member Study Buddy

Study Buddy Subject:
    Business & Management
    Every time I try and start a conversation with someone, view their profile or anything this system blocks me! I can't do anything because it says I don't have permission!

AD Coursera logo Build skills for a top job in any industry. Explore hundreds of business courses on Coursera today. AD Udemy logo You can learn it too! Our top-rated courses now starting at just $11.99.
  2. Carolyn

Carolyn Founder at MoocLab Staff Member

You need to validate your email address via the link sent to you after your registration. Check your spam/junk folder for an email from contact@mooclab.club

3. Makenna

Makenna New Member Study Buddy

Study Buddy Subject:
    Business & Management
    I have confirmed my email but it still won't let me send out messages or follow people.

4. Carolyn

Carolyn Founder at MoocLab Staff Member

Hi Makenna. Your email had not been validated in the system - we have now done this for you, so you should be able to connect with others now.

Related Content