Study Buddy Buddy for PhD thesis writing in 2023

gmsmelo

Study Buddy
Hi folks,

my name is Gustavo and I'm coming to an end of my PhD in engineering. I am looking for a committed partner or small group for focused writing from January 2023 onwards. Together we can close sooner than we think

Best regards from Germany

Gustavo

gmsmelo

Study Buddy
Hi everyone, would someone be interested? Master thesis students would be also fine, important is to be committed in January and February.
Best
Gustavo

Hellen68

Hello, buddy. It`s an interesting offer) I think if you want to write professional dissertations, you will have to put in the effort and develop your own writing style. The first step is to thoroughly study the scientific material. But even this will not help you write a quality paper without sufficient knowledge and skills. Therefore, seek the help of experienced professional writers from CustomWriting service to get expert advice. This method will help you do everything right. Typically, such platforms also employ editors who can help correct errors in the text. I think this is the best option.

Last edited:

DarylDixon

Hello Gustavo and fellow thesis writers! I can relate to the need for a committed writing partner or group to navigate through the challenging process of thesis writing. Having a supportive community can indeed foster productivity and motivation during these intense academic times. I'm also in the final stages of my PhD and feeling the pressure. I've been considering seeking advice and possibly assistance from professional writers to ensure my thesis not only meets but exceeds the academic standards required. I recently came across a help me write my dissertation service that offers expert advice and support for thesis writing, and I'm contemplating giving it a try. Has anyone here engaged with professional writing services for their thesis? If so, could you share your experiences and perhaps recommend services that have been particularly helpful for you?