Study Buddy BDS preparing for finals looking for a committed study buddy

Vishalini_CA final

Study Buddy
Hi Naveen. Glad meeting you.

Sure. I'm preparing for both the group's. Done with 1st revision. Started with my second revision just after the ICAI notification. Around 3 days I've allotted for all 7 papers except elective. And the balance days are for writing mock tests of core papers in alternative days.

And your plan ?? How's your studies going on ?

Naveen Ponde

Study Buddy
Hi Naveen. Glad meeting you.

Sure. I'm preparing for both the group's. Done with 1st revision. Started with my second revision just after the ICAI notification. Around 3 days I've allotted for all 7 papers except elective. And the balance days are for writing mock tests of core papers in alternative days.

And your plan ?? How's your studies going on ?
Hi Vishalini,
It's good to know about your preparations.
Actually I'm appearing for May-22 for both groups & completed SCMPE and SFM classes till now and recently started with FR class and I'm studying the same in the remaining time.
I've alloted 7hrs of study time after completing daily morning class, it will be great if we can study together and decide on a schedule.

Vishalini_CA final

Study Buddy
If you're okay with, we shall create a study group and interact on a daily basis regarding the schedules and queries if any. So that, the pressure created from prolonged study sessions can be avoided.

Vishalini_CA final

Study Buddy
In that app I shared, there would be a timer running so that we could keep track of effective hours and also an inbuilt chatbox to discuss. Why not just check it ?