Study Buddy Any ADHD study buddies?

Fidan__

Hi,
I am a senior international studies student pushing through the hardest final 2 weeks.

I live in the time zone of GMT+4 and would like to find a study buddy I could study with from about 8 pm my time till about 3-4 am. When it comes to the weekends I’m available any time of the day.
I am writing a capstone project paper on COP 29 and also studying for my other classes and the exams and assignments that come with them. Also, working on completing tasks from my 2 internship places.
Overall, it’s a chaotic time for me and would appreciate to have a study buddy, so we could push though the studies together. My ADHD self is going crazy

tonybenjamin1209

hello! I would like to commend you for your commitment and determination in overcoming the challenges of your academic and research life. Finding a study buddy can help you feel comforted and supported during your studies slice master game

FatemehDAT

Hi,
I am a senior international studies student pushing through the hardest final 2 weeks.

I live in the time zone of GMT+4 and would like to find a study buddy I could study with from about 8 pm my time till about 3-4 am. When it comes to the weekends I’m available any time of the day.
I am writing a capstone project paper on COP 29 and also studying for my other classes and the exams and assignments that come with them. Also, working on completing tasks from my 2 internship places.
Overall, it’s a chaotic time for me and would appreciate to have a study buddy, so we could push though the studies together. My ADHD self is going crazy
Hi Fidan, I am down to study together through zoom with video on and mic off. However, I can only study from 12 PM to 8 PM PST. Does that time work for you?