Study Buddy Anti-procrastinating study buddy from 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM (UTC +3) to share our schedule and goals and to report to each other + Zoom mic-off sessions

Koori

Study Buddy
Hi! I'm Alice. I love learning, but I'm an awful procrastinator. I want to learn quite a lot of things, so it doesn't matter if you study the same subjects or others as long as we can help each other keep motivated and organised.

I'd like to have a study buddy to share our schedule and some goals for the day/week/month etc and to report our progress to each other every hour of our studies. Zoom camera-on mic-off sessions of studying are also very welcome.

Preferred time for studying is from 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM (UTC +3).

I'm 26 y.o., she/her, from Russia, but it doesn't matter for me how old you are, what is your gender or where you are from ;)

What I want to learn:
1) English language. I am already quite good at it (C1-C2), but I know that my productive skills could still be much better and I'm not sure that I'm ready for CPE exam which I want to take next academic year.
2) British accent (first of all, Modern RP, but I'd love to learn others too as soon as I master that). I'm not good at it, but I have taken the first part of a course in it, waiting for the second part of it to start in November and need some practice to improve the results acquired during the first stage.
3) Art. I'm a 3rd-year student in an art school and I need to learn anatomy drawing and oil-painting and practise drawing and painting of different people to prepare for my art diploma next summer (and to start working on that diploma itself actually).
4) Elocution and public speaking (both in English and Russian). I don't like the way I speak so I want to improve it.

So, if we share some interests in studies - that's perfect! But even if not, I don't think there should be any problems ;)