Study Buddy 20, F, PH, STUDY BUDDY PREF. ENGINEERING STUDENT

teng

about me: first year BSCE-structural student

Hello, future Engr! I am looking for a study buddy. A study buddy that is willing to share his/her thoughts and knowledge especially in math :’} and is dedicated to hours and hours of reviewing, and will remind each other to study and not get distracted.
I have a class on weekdays (including saturday huhu), but I am very much willing to study / review every after class.
If you’re willing, please feel free to message me. Thank you so much

yo_cads

Hello, future Engr! I am looking for a study buddy. A study buddy that is willing to share his/her thoughts and knowledge especially in math :’} and is dedicated to hours and hours of reviewing, and will remind each other to study and not get distracted.
I have a class on weekdays (including saturday huhu), but I am very much willing to study / review every after class.
I am willing..

HellenACombs

If you’re willing, please feel free to message me. Thank you so much Hello! I'm very glad to meet you. and I think that this approach can significantly increase the effectiveness of training. But sometimes this is not enough. That is why, I suggest that we use services such as Literature Review Writing Service by Leading Experts on the Web in the learning process in order to receive qualified support from experienced professionals. This is really important.
Hello, teng!

Last edited: