- Skill Level:
- Beginners to Intermediate
- Project-based with mentorship
- Course Length:
- 3 - 6 months
- Some basic programming knowledge
- Software/Hardware Requirements:
Born from their On Campus program, Launch Academy's online coding bootcamp teaches the fundamentals of programming and web development using a project-driven approach where students build a portfolio of meaningful projects which they can showcase to friends and work colleagues alike. Along with daily live classes and workshops (recorded versions available), the program also offers mentorship allowing learners to connect with an in-house Launch Academy instructor for an hour every week to clarify concepts, debug your code, and deepen knowledge.
Courses are scheduled with a set start date, but students can learn at their own pace putting in either 20 or 50 hours a week, allowing them to complete the course in 3 to 6 months depending on their schedule.
Admissions onto the program are done on a rolling basis, and there’s an opportunity to start in the program every two weeks.
Tools & Features
- Scheduled courses with set start date
- Self-paced learning
- Live virtual lectures and workshops with recorded versions available
- Weekly virtual meetings with a mentor
- Project portfolio
- Career Coaching
- 30 day money back guarantee
Rate this provider - Select a star rating:Go to Website
Share this Item
Rate this provider - Select a star rating:
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!