- Best for
- Strong problem solvers
- Skill Level
- Free until you find a job
- Data Science, Full Stack Web Development
- Interactive Remote
- Course Length
- 6 months (full time) or 12 months (part time)
- Lambda School is not accredited. Our certificate programs are approved in a variety of applicable states.
- Software/Hardware Requirements
- Minimum - 1.6 GHz Processor, 4 GB RAM, 120 GB Hard Drive, Web Cam, Microphone
- Link to Website
Train remotely to become a web developer or a data scientist and pay no tuition until you’re hired.
Short 12-week bootcamps can only skim the surface of what you need to know to be successful as a web developer or data scientist, and the skyrocketing costs of college places it out of reach for many. For those seeking the depth of a 4-year degree at a fraction of the cost, Lambda School offers a new path to a rewarding career. We asked hundreds of top tech companies what skills they look for in candidates and then designed our live, remote programs to include learning activities that help you master each key skill. Lambda School covers not only the fundamentals of computer science, but also gives you the opportunity to apply your theoretical knowledge. Learn by building real products and graduate with over 900 hours of coding experience.