- Skill Level:
- $499 (Online Courses) | $5,999 (Bootcamp)
- Interaction Design, UX Research & Strategy, Branding & Identity Design, UI Design
- Readings, projects, and mentorship via Skype
- Course Length:
- 4 weeks (8 - 10 hours a week) | 480 hours (Bootcamp)
- Certificate of completion & a portfolio
- Software/Hardware Requirements:
Designlab offers part-time online courses covering in-demand UX/UI design skills. Each Designlab course consists of readings and videos, project work and 1-on-1 mentorship from expert designers who provide feedback on all of your work both written and via scheduled 1-on-1 Skype sessions. Designlab mentors are UI/UX designers with demonstrated expertise who’ve worked at agencies, well-known tech companies like Pinterest, Square, and Uber (to name a few), and as freelancers.
The 4-week courses run on a rolling basis with a scheduled start and end date and students are advised to budget about 8-10 hours per week for each course. Designlab courses are self-paced, so students can complete the readings/projects on their own schedule.
Designlab also offers UX Academy - an intensive online design bootcamp catered towards those interested in switching careers to a UX/UI/product design role. The program consists of 480 hours of coursework aimed at helping you build the hard and soft skills you need to break into UX, including building a thorough portfolio, developing your ability to communicate around design and product decisions, and practice with mock interviews. Support is provided through 1-on-1 mentorship, peer Group Critiques, and Career Services.
Tools & Features
- 6 courses
- Flexible 1-on-1 mentorship
- Regular Skype sessions with mentor
- Hands-on project work with feedback
- Scheduled course start dates
- Course certificates
- Project portfolio (UX Academy)
- Career Services (UX Academy)
Coding Bootcamp Designlab
Share this Item
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!