- Skill Level:
- Beginner / Intermediate
- €1,699 upfront. Or €299/month over 6 months
- HTML, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap, Ruby on Rails, UX Design
- 1-to-1 mentoring, interactive web
- Course Length:
- Self-paced 3 - 6 months (15 - 40 hours a week)
- Software/Hardware Requirements:
CareerFoundry courses aim to transform its students into job-ready applicants, providing support and extra materials for anyone who gets lost. Learners wishing to upgrade their coding knowledge can also start from anywhere in a course to acquire a particular skill.
Courses start weekly every Monday with immediate access to course materials, and learners are paired with an experienced mentor within 24 hours who reviews, coaches and meets (virtually) with the students weekly over the duration of the course. Together with your mentor, you define a portfolio project which you will work on every day of the course, and use as a recruitment instrument on completion.
Through existing connections with recruiters and employers, CareerFoundry also assists graduates in finding employment with digital organizations.
Tools & Features
- Weekly course start dates
- 60+ exercises with mentor code reviews
- Daily feedback from mentors
- Instant help on Slack during office hours
- Weekly mentor meetings for 1 hour on Skype
- On demand video calls
- Custom-designed self-paced interactive courses
- Daily assignments
- Student advisor for general support
- Career advice & support
- Portfolio project
- Lifelong access to the student community and online course material
Coding Bootcamp CareerFoundry.com
Share this Item
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!