- Best for:
- Young adults primarily in developing countries
- Maths, science, history, agriculture, arts, business, health, life skills, natural world, professional development, rights & society, technology
- Type of learning:
- Academic & skill-based
- Course type:
- Free self-paced online courses
- Learning pathways:
- Mobile Apps:
Due to some funding problems Allversity have now had to shut down their web application, but the learning materials live on!
The learning materials have been repackaged into downloadable packets that you can access on a Dropbox folder. The materials cover topics in practical subjects like health, agriculture, entrepreneurship, life skills, and human rights. Allversity’s aim is to reach young people particularly in developing countries and enable them to acquire the essential skills and knowledge to improve their lives and communities.
Tools & Features
- 11 core topics
- Downloadable text-based lessons
- Some Allversity course videos available on YouTube
Free Online Courses Allversity
Share this Item
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!