Will I get a certificate immediately if I complete a Coursera course before the deadline?

Get a Certified Transcript of all your completed MOOCs with MoocLab's MOOC Transcript Builder

Sky

If I finish a course on Coursera before the official deadline, will I be awarded the certificate straight away or will I have to wait until the course finishes?

Carolyn

Founder at MoocLab
Staff member
Group Manager
If I finish a course on Coursera before the official deadline, will I be awarded the certificate straight away or will I have to wait until the course finishes?
Yes, if you have subscribed and successfully passed the course, you will receive a verified certificate as soon as you complete the course. Please note, though, that if there are any peer-graded assignments, you will have to wait for your assignment to be graded in order to complete the course.

Upvote 0
O

Owolabi keziah

Yes, if you have subscribed and successfully passed the course, you will receive a verified certificate as soon as you complete the course. Please note, though, that if there are any peer-graded assignments, you will have to wait for your assignment to be graded in order to complete the course.

Upvote 0
O

Owolabi keziah

How many months does it take to complete the coursera courses and how many times are we meant to pay

Upvote 0

Carolyn

Founder at MoocLab
Staff member
Group Manager
How many months does it take to complete the coursera courses and how many times are we meant to pay
All Coursera courses have a suggested time commitment usually of between 4 and 10 weeks, committing a few hours of study a week. However, in most cases, you are not obliged to follow the recommended schedule and can study the courses at your own pace.

Regarding payment, the Coursera Help centre states the following:

Once you pay for a Course Certificate, you have 180 days from the day you paid to complete the course and earn a Course Certificate. You can also subscribe to a Specialization, which lets you pay monthly for access to courses in the Specialization until you complete the Specialization.

If you can't afford a fee for a course, you can apply for Financial Aid.

Find out more here.

Upvote 0
X

xxxxx

I wanted to ask, I have one more week left to complete the course. But I have the peer graded assignments to submit. How long before I get the certificate after the course completion? Or perhaps I'll have to wait till my assignment is reviewed, evaluated before I get certificate?
pls help thanks.

Upvote 0

Carolyn

Founder at MoocLab
Staff member
Group Manager
I wanted to ask, I have one more week left to complete the course. But I have the peer graded assignments to submit. How long before I get the certificate after the course completion? Or perhaps I'll have to wait till my assignment is reviewed, evaluated before I get certificate?
pls help thanks.
Yes, you will need to have your assignment evaluated before receiving the certificate.

Upvote 0
H

Himanshi Kunwar

I completed my course in August and I was also enrolled in Financial Aid now its end of October and still certificate has not come

Upvote 0

Carolyn

Founder at MoocLab
Staff member
Group Manager
i finished my course and didn't got the certificate......i have applied financial aid
I completed my course in August and I was also enrolled in Financial Aid now its end of October and still certificate has not come
Did you gain the required passing score on completion of your course? Certificates are only issued if your grade is above the required passing score for the course.

Upvote 0
T

Ton visutthiphaet

So I enroll to a free course but I also want to gain a certificate so does that mean they will charge the price at the end of the course completion?
Also the class website wrote “ Earn a certificate upon completion” That mean they surely going to share a certificate right? Depend if the certificate is free or not

Upvote 0

Carolyn

Founder at MoocLab
Staff member
Group Manager
So I enroll to a free course but I also want to gain a certificate so does that mean they will charge the price at the end of the course completion?
Also the class website wrote “ Earn a certificate upon completion” That mean they surely going to share a certificate right? Depend if the certificate is free or not
If you wish to receive a certificate after successfully completing a course on Coursera, you will need to pay the certificate fee. Coursera does not issue free certificates. For more information, see About Coursera certificates

Upvote 0
E

Elijah-A-W

just asking and how long might that be for peer grading assignments take! Been waiting, its now a week!

Upvote 0
A

Ashita A.

i finished my course and didn't got the certificate......i have applied financial aid
Same here.. I completed my course on 11th Jan 2021 and I haven't received my certificate and I didn't even have any assignments that have yet to be graded.

Upvote 0