Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

Arjun M

Hi. I am Arjun Madnani from India. I am currently preparing for my CFA Level 3 exams. I am self employed and find it really hard to simultaneously focus on studies and work. I was studying at the local library as that helped me focus my mind away from work but well, the pandemic happened. My exams are in a couple of months and I am looking for a study partner to help me stay focused and on track.

acha

Study Buddy Pro
Study Buddy
Hi, i'm Acha, i'm currently in junior year of high schol (11th grade)
I'm looking for study partner to study together and motivated each other. We can meet by Zoom or Google meet.
Feel free to write/chat me

sofy10

Hi Everyone!

I'm a product designer currently working on my portfolio,
looking for study buddies that want to have fun while working! :)
Hi Shelly, i'm a biologist and also looking for someone to make the work more fun. i need to become a bit more productive at home, so would love to have a peer buddy to keep the focus and motivation :)

robjohnson06

PharmacyStudent-P4
Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

My name is Robert and I am a pharmacy student in Tennessee. I am graduating in May 2021. I joined this platform to remain motivated about studying as it is difficult to find an environment that is conducive to studying these days. I wish everyone success as each pursues his/her educational goals.

Kindest regards,
Robert

Constance

Hello!
It is always easier to understand what you are learning with a team mate. Going to try this out.

Currently working in an office, I've decided to change career paths, and branch off into a new world. (Not sure what I was thinking, but here we go!) I have two classes to take to transfer for BS in Business and three classes to take to transfer into RN program. (Crazy, Yes I'm aware.)

Since the computer world is where we are going to live, I'm looking for a team mate, partner in crime, (the legal kind) someone to tell me to keep going when I really want to quit, and keep each other on track! I'm a much better supporter for others than myself.

Siddhi Shetty

Study Buddy
Hi I'm Titash, I am preparing for NEET 2021,I came here to make study buddies so that I don't feel lonely preparing for this hard test. I think mooclab can help me find study friends.
Hey Titash,
I am also preparing for NEET 2021... would you like to study with me??

Hola folks! I'm Peter, a sophomore at NIT Trichy pursuing Computer Science. Placements begin in a few months and consequently, here I am looking for an accountability partner to keep me in check! Most of my studying will revolve around DSA but I don't mind a partner from a different field. So, what you waiting for? Let's pair up and study!

trikiviki

Hi! My name is Viki and I'm from Estonia (UTC+2). I'm focusing most of my time and energy on sciences, languages, and music. I also like sports, but that's not my main goal (however, if you need a workout buddy to hype you up, I'm all for it!). I would especially appreciate if someone would want to do singing exercises with me daily (we don't have to do the same exercises, i just need someone to keep me accountable). I have the dream of starting my own online language business (I can speak 3, also am a part--time teacher. I want to learn 2 more and also learn about business strategies) and releasing a few songs. I want to also learn more about song production and writing. I'm usually available either towards the end of my day or in the morning. Feel free to hit me up! Let's make our dreams come true, no matter how big or small they are:v

John reddy

Hi, my name is John reddy, Currently, I am preparing for an Entrance Test for Medicine "Neet" (biology,chemistry as subjects) from my home...... which requires a better grip on basic concepts of biology and chemistry...at the same time I am doing my graduation in BSc (bachelor of science) with biology, chemistry and english as subjects...I need a study buddy who can help me in combined studies...
Thank-you,
John reddy

KBridge

Study Buddy
Hi! I'm a 3rd year university student from the U.S (Missouri). I joined this site to find someone to silently study with through zoom, and I'm really fortunate to have actually found another female to study with on the first day with no problems.
I've been having problems with procrastination because I have no one to physically study with anymore since Corona and social distancing.
I hope everyone on this site finds their Study Buddy!

Justin Ramirez

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hello, I am Justin Ramirez. I am a highschool student so I am not learning anything specific. I plan on using my skills that I learn from here professionally as I plan to attend college and get a doctoral degree. I think MoocLab will help me find someone to hold me accountable in my attempts to stay productive for long periods of time.

MartNancy

I am Martha Nansubuga, a PhD student at Humboldt University in my first year. I am looking for study buddies to
help me keep motivated during corona period.

Rylie

Good day everyone!!!
My name is Rylie and I will be taking a College Entrance Exam next month and I'm going to be freshmen soon. I'm pleasure to be here because through this it will help me boost my knowledge with the help of anybody that is willing to be my study buddy.

Rylie

I am Martha Nansubuga, a PhD student at Humboldt University in my first year. I am looking for study buddies to
help me keep motivated during corona period.
Hello! nice to meet you! I am Rylie and I am eager to have a study buddy here simply means that I am willing to be your study buddy.

JoshuaLisa

Study Buddy
Hi, I'm Joshua from Nigeria . I'm interested in the academia and I love to have someone to share my knowledge with . I'm interested physics, math,electronics and computer science.

myousef

Hello Everyone! I am an HCI graduate student and I love this idea of virtually studying with other students.
I need to concentrate and stop procrastinating.
Hope you all stay safe and great study sessions

Rabia Khan

Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi, I am Rabia, PhD student, a dentist also, would like to take courses on artificial intelligence, machine learning for my PhD project and I have affiliation with some institutes so might want to launch some courses too in relation to dentistry. Any guidance on that?
Thanks.