Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

Ratsssyy

Med student
Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Looking for study buddy. Im a med student and would love to have someone to study with! ❤️

jesslynyue

Hi everyone. I am a high-school student from China and planned to major in Mathematics or Computer Science. I'm current taking course in the specialization of Mathematics for Computer Science in Coursera and reading books related to bioinformatics as well.

Hi everyone. I am a high-school student from China and planned to major in Mathematics or Computer Science. I'm current taking course in the specialization of Mathematics for Computer Science in Coursera and reading books related to bioinformatics as well.
Hi! Its nice to meet you!

Zoe101

Hi everyone, newbie here! :) I'm Illy and I'm currently taking a Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering. I'm 21 years old and I'm in my 3rd year right now. I figure out that I like having people to study with me because it help me to be more productive and focus. If any of you guys are interested to be my study buddy (any kind of fields are welcome) do hit me up. If you prefer studying without talking, I'm okay with it too! I hope we can achieve our goals together that is all.
Hey Illy!
i‘m also new and searching for a nice person to study with :) i‘m currently doing my bachelor‘s degree in management but i‘m starting my master‘s degree in artificial intelligence very soon ! :)
Hit me up if you want to study :)

Jeon Zil

Hi, im new here so its kinda difficult to know exactly how this works lol, hi im Diana well these year is crucial for me cause i have to pass the college admission exam, if someone wants to study with me just text :)
Hey , I'm zil . I am new here ! It would be great to study with you! This year I am gonna give boards that's really important! I wanna study with you , hope you wouldn't mind it

Reza_Evergreen

White Moirai
Study Buddy
Hello, everyone. It's a pleasure to be here.
A small irrelevant fun fact about me: I'm a "long paragraph writer", but I'll try to keep this one short : )
I'm Reza. Nice to meet you again! I've recently just finished my first term as an undergraduate mathematics major, so, I'm as young and naïve as they come; but ever since high school, I've been extremely fond of pure mathematics and it's beauty. I'm of course, not at all familiar with the subjects much at all, but Abstract Algebra and Logic and set theory have been my perusing goals and the glimpses that I have seen from them have all made positive impressions. I was hoping to find someone that I could possibly discuss free-reading material with, teach each other perspectives we may have never known about subjects and overall be involved and dutiful in reaching a common goal.
I should note that I don't necessarily wish to meet someone who is a math major or aspiring to be one; In fact, if the other person is different than me (in personality and passion), as long as they are enthusiastic and committed to learning the thing I'm passionate about (i.e. Mathematics), I'm sure their own different and personal aspiration (which could be anything from a certain engineering or a different area of mathematics) will be something I'm willing to learn and expand my horizons for. The point is to have at least a distant respect for each others' passions and wanting to have a bite of one anothers' personal goal cake, whilst enjoying our own.
So, I do look forward to meeting you, whoever you are : )

arskai

Hello everyone!

I'm Kai, a freshman college student majoring in Chemical engineering. I speak Tagalog and English.

I would like to enhance my learning skills with the help of a study buddy. It's so easy for me to lose motivation and I need someone who can be there to just help me with motivating while we're both doing our works. Of course, working together to reach both of our academic goals.

I'm taking Chemistry 1B now, which is a pretty challenging course at the University that I go to.

mevmina

Study Buddy
Hi,
I'm Malak, and I'm a third year Biopsychology Major. I came here looking for a study buddy to help motivate me with the new change to online courses due to Covid.

Shai ^^

Hello MoocLab Community!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

• Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Helloo! I'm Shai and I'm 4th year highschool, yea I'm graduating this year probably and still need to take 2-year (prep) more before entering college! Have a good day! Let's be a study buddy and please let's enjoy studying for once in a while. Cheers and goodluck to us!! (I'm from Philippines❤️)

ElaraE

Study Buddy
Hi! I'm Elara and finishing my masters in Psychology. Ironically I have developed anxiety and depression symptoms which make the last few assignments a nightmare to turn in. I found that being with a friend made it easier to study and it worked for me. My friend, however, temporarily stopped her studies because of a great loss. So I am looking for a new study buddy.

Mech_FD

Study Buddy
Hi,
I am farina, a student of mechanical engineering. I want to be a good engineer so
Studying and sharing information can be a good way to make it happen.
Let me kniw if you re a mechanical engineer and like to study with me.

karishmashetty

Hi,

Karishma here. Can I get a degree through MOOCs ? And a job ? I really want to study Computer Engineering but the degrees out here are very expensive thus here I am !

ShellyH

Product Designer
Hi Everyone!

I'm a product designer currently working on my portfolio,
looking for study buddies that want to have fun while working! :)

hoooway

Prepping toward MSCS-DS UIUC Online (Coursera)
Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Study Buddy - Getting ready for MSCS UIUC
Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hi there, my name is Hoooway.

I am looking for partners to study together - not only for my prep but also over my career in the MSCS or MSCS-DS at University of Illinois Urbana-Champagne - assuming I get in, that is

I am very motivated, very determined, high energy and going all in!

To boot, I got over 15 years of industrial experience. Targeting to go deep at this juncture hence getting the degree to boost qualification on top of enhancing skills that I started to develop years ago although not used daily.

Contact me!

New to this platform so pardon lags in responses if any but that will change fast enough I promise!

My post for study buddy search here:

Study Buddy - Getting ready for MSCS UIUC

hoooway

Prepping toward MSCS-DS UIUC Online (Coursera)
Study Buddy
Hello,

I'm Bob and I'm currently a bit over half way through a MSCS program. I want to find a study buddy to meet up with via Zoom, etc. and to study up for the CCNA, Dockers, DevOps, Cybersecurity, virtualization, and Palo Alto Firewall and related topics with. I live in WA State about an hour south of Seattle. I prefer the afternoons to meet up (Pacific Daylight Time).

Cheers!

Bob
Hi Bob, I am!

Athor

Study Buddy
Hello
I am a medical student and I want a study buddy to study internal medicine. I will prefer someone who finished the rotation in internal medicine.

hwy

Hey everyone, my name is Hwy and I'm really having a hard time focusing on getting my homework done-- I was hoping to find a study buddy in here that can help me get myself together. I'm a second-year student studying political science in a country where probably has the worst political system so I really need double motivation.

Thank you!

ManasiJ

Study Buddy
Hi, I'm Manasi from Toronto and I am a premed student (17 years old). I'm here to find a study buddy/buddies who are premed or med students to study and motivate each other to achieve our academic goals.

D

Deleted member 19243

Hi everyone,
I am here to find a study buddy to encourage and motivate me to get on and do my coursework.

Omnia

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

• If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hello everyone I am omnia in 3rd year medical school I need a study partner to motivate each other and follow each other to achieve our goals I have exams soon and I really lost my motivation and I want to start studying again.