Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

teng

Hello, everyone! I’m Teng, from Philippines, a first year Civil engineering student, and I am looking for a study buddy that will spend hours and hours of reviews and will motivate each other to remain focus on the things that should be done, as well as help each other

Godspeed, Engrs!

teng

about me: first year BSCE-structural student

Hello, everyone! I am Thea :>

I am looking for a study buddy. A study buddy that is willing to share his/her thoughts and knowledge especially in math :’} and is dedicated to hours and hours of reviewing, and will remind each other to study and not get distracted.
I have a class on weekdays (including saturday huhu), but I am very much willing to study / review every after class.
If you’re willing, please feel free to message me and let’s help each other. Thank you so much

yo_cads

Hello MoocLab Community! WELCOME!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • This thread is for introductions only. If you want to connect with someone, click on their profile and send them a message!
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hello
A high school student preparing for IIT JEE 2025 .. Nothing much to say about me .. Just searching for a study buddy who I can be focused with and with who I can achieve goals together . Helping each other during tough times . Motivating and basically being a emotional support ..

Telegram id : @Aslle

Feel free to DM me if you are interested..

Last edited: