Study Buddy Study parnter for neet pg and 3rd mbbs

Riya2012

Study Buddy
I am a medical student from Maharashtra.I need a serious study partner who can study and discuss ....set goals and achieve them together for 3rd year mbbs and neet pg/next .
No video calls , only chats.
Some quick revision sessions with mic on and video off would also be great .
We can make and share notes....study using pomodaro and chat in the breaks or any other ideas are welcome .

Last edited:

Sreelekshmi1233

I am a medical student from Maharashtra.I need a serious study partner who can study and discuss ....set goals and achieve them together for 3rd year mbbs and neet pg/next .
We can make and share notes....study using pomodaro and chat in the breaks or any other ideas are welcome .
Hlo. I m interested .i m 3rd yr medical students..i m studing in abroad. But i m following marrow and prepladder..and i need a study partner..if u are interested we can study together

Hannah_

Hello, I am a third year medical student from imdia. I want a study partner to keep up the motivation and set goals. If you are interested please let me know