Study Buddy Study FREIND!!!

bokieya

hana jang
Study Buddy
Hi! My name is Hana (20, she/her) and I am looking for a study FRIEND... someone I can be friends with and study! I can do long or short hours, long preferred but if you are short that's okay too :) I am premed doing biology, i already finished my minor in music. im taking a lot of biology electives this quarter and preparing for algebra-based physics and organic chem for premed. im looking into medical schools soon and clinical exposure opportunities so anyone in the same boat can talk about those kinds of things too!

Now about me...
I am wasian, half korean half white. i am very close with my mom who's a single parent, and im an only child. love her sososo much :D Korean food is probably my fav. any kind of jjigae so kimchi or soondubu, snoopy and bunnies are my favorite, i like playing games too like valorant or tft sometimes but studies are most important to me. i watch lots of youtube vloggers like michelle choi or youjin (kelly kim) as inspo. my favorite music right now is cryingcity and beabadoobee but i love so many different genres! I struggled a lot during my first two years after COVID but picked myself back up. I like doing outdoorsy things like hiking and camping but dont have a lot of time for it now :( I also watch a lot of kdrama, i am watching my demon right now and also up to date with singles inferno haha. ANYWAYS yes please a friend because i don't have many friends and the ones i do are in non-study intensive majors and just work on projects so it is pretty lonely sometimes :(

Attachments

• f2d95673322d660d3dbd019c4dd6c222.jpg
    f2d95673322d660d3dbd019c4dd6c222.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 32