Study Buddy Silent Study Buddy for long hours/skype group/CAM ON

• Thread starter Deleted member 33657
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33657

Hello guys, we are an all inclusive community of people who studying together on skype since the one and a half years, and we have been pretty much consistent through out.
We study on video with cam on all day, since we are from different time zones, and the group is online 24*7 since we are from all time zones and only 5-6 people are on at a time.
CAM ON is compulsory since we have women in the group, and that's the only way they feel safe, and safety is a priority, so that everybody has only studying to worry about, and nothing else. If you are a hijabi, or simply uncomfortable, its absolutely okay to focus the cam anywhere else you wish to, after I have verified your ID
( I am female)
Its a moderated, all inclusive group and we do not encourage disrespectful, behaviour and do not add fake profiles so please don't mind if you are asked a few questions before you are added.
We expect everyone joining our group to be kind and compassionate to themselves as well as others.
Our complaints are taken very seriously, so we advice people to be careful before sending personal messages.
We have two groups, one is the study group, and the other is a support group where we chat, post forest threads and our study grams to keep motivated, and reach out for any kind of support, academic and otherwise. We treat the main group as a virtual library maintaining silence.
We have been pretty much studying with the same group of people for an entire year, and we understand that this is a long term thing.
We are looking for people who can put atleast 4 hours daily, or are active atleast on a few days of the week as we understand a lot of people have to work along with studying.
people who are looking to study long hours, will find this beneficial, since its exam season, and we pretty much live on skype these days. Your subject doesn't matter as long as you are willing to put in the hard work, and be accountable, and be there for your regular study partners, just the way they are for you.
The group limit on skype is unfortunately 100 for a call to be made, and thats why we remove members who have been inactive for over a month, but they remain in the chat support group, and they can message anytime they are active, and they shall be added back again.
This cycle goes on as exam season is different for everyone, and there's always space in the group for new members.
We chose skype, since the free plan for zoom makes it difficult for one person to hold meetings every time, it got confusing for us old schoolers, so we are sticking to what we already know from ages:)
Sorry for the long info, course/exam but it kind of saves a lot of time later on.
Please reply to this thread with your course/exam you are studying for, your time zone, and your daily study timings if you are interested to join in, and please mention that you are ok with the rules.
I check mooclab only at the end of the day, so please give me time to reply. If you have read this far, then thanks a lot! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

SJIES

Study Buddy
Hello guys, we are an all inclusive community of people who studying together on skype since the one and a half years, and we have been pretty much consistent through out.
We study on video with cam on all day, since we are from different time zones, and the group is online 24*7 since we are from all time zones and only 5-6 people are on at a time.
CAM ON is compulsory since we have women in the group, and that's the only way they feel safe, and safety is a priority, so that everybody has only studying to worry about, and nothing else. If you are a hijabi, or simply uncomfortable, its absolutely okay to focus the cam anywhere else you wish to, after I have verified your ID
( I am female)
Its a moderated, all inclusive group and we do not encourage disrespectful, behaviour and do not add fake profiles so please don't mind if you are asked a few questions before you are added.
We expect everyone joining our group to be kind and compassionate to themselves as well as others.
Our complaints are taken very seriously, so we advice people to be careful before sending personal messages.
We have two groups, one is the study group, and the other is a support group where we chat, post forest threads and our study grams to keep motivated, and reach out for any kind of support, academic and otherwise. We treat the main group as a virtual library maintaining silence.
We have been pretty much studying with the same group of people for an entire year, and we understand that this is a long term thing.
We are looking for people who can put atleast 4 hours daily, or are active atleast on a few days of the week as we understand a lot of people have to work along with studying.
people who are looking to study long hours, will find this beneficial, since its exam season, and we pretty much live on skype these days. Your subject doesn't matter as long as you are willing to put in the hard work, and be accountable, and be there for your regular study partners, just the way they are for you.
The group limit on skype is unfortunately 100 for a call to be made, and thats why we remove members who have been inactive for over a month, but they remain in the chat support group, and they can message anytime they are active, and they shall be added back again.
This cycle goes on as exam season is different for everyone, and there's always space in the group for new members.
We chose skype, since the free plan for zoom makes it difficult for one person to hold meetings every time, it got confusing for us old schoolers, so we are sticking to what we already know from ages:)
Sorry for the long info, course/exam but it kind of saves a lot of time later on.
Please reply to this thread with your course/exam you are studying for, your time zone, and your daily study timings if you are interested to join in, and please mention that you are ok with the rules.
I check mooclab only at the end of the day, so please give me time to reply. If you have read this far, then thanks a lot! :)
hey
I am interested and new here.. pls help me to connect in this group

D

Deleted member 35482

wow, please connect me to the group, I study from 8am to 4pm utc +5

Saijal

Study Buddy
( I am female)
I check mooclab only at the end of the day, so please give me time to reply. If you have read this far, then thanks a lot

( I am female)
I want to join... would you please count me in ☺️

Nyssa (Neesa)

( I am female)
I’m new and would really benefit from this, I work a full time job and a part time job all while being in school for interior design. So I’m kind of all over the place when it comes to studying but I try to get most of it done Wednesday-Sunday. My time zone is central and I agree to follow the terms and rules stated.

D

Deleted member 27194

I m interested to join this group. I m okay with the rules. My time zone : +530 . Preparing for entrance exams :)

Arwa2021

( I am female)
I would like to join in please. Iam phd student